As you know, Remote Raid Passes are one of the most important items in Pokémon GO. It is one of the main items that make it easier to catch Pokémon in the game.
The Remote Raid Pass allows us to fight in a raid without needing to be near it. You can see below how we can get this item without spending real money in the title today after the changes made by Niantic.
How to get passes in Pokémon GO without spending real money?
There is currently only one method to get Raid Passes remotely in the title, but new features have been implemented that will allow us to save Pokémon Coins when purchasing them:
- In previous months, the Item Shop offered an Event Box costing just 1 Pokécoin, which included a Remote Raid Pass for every Monday of the current month, but as of May 23 of this year, they are no longer present in this pack.
- One way to get them without spending real money would be to buy 1 pass for 100 Pokécoins or 3 for 300 Pokécoins. It should be noted that PokéCoins can be obtained for free by defending the gyms belonging to your team.
At this time, it’s unclear if they will be implementing another option to obtain them, but we’ll keep you posted on any news on that front.
How do I use a remote raid pass?
- From the main game screen, look at the bottom right.
- You will see a pair of binoculars. Underneath it, there is a bar with a silhouette of a Pokémon, and that’s where you should click.
- A tab will open up, and at the top is the raid option.
- Select a current raid that you want to join.
- If you have a pass, click on the big pink battle button and a number next to it will show how many passes you have.
What are these passes for?
This Pokémon GO initiative is designed to encourage players to participate in raids during the pandemic, as these passes allow players to do so from home, without having to be near the raid site. In addition, players can also invite their friends to participate in raids, which will certainly come in handy during upcoming events on Pokémon GO.
What do you think? If you’re interested, you can check out our full coverage of the title by bookmarking our website.
Hi, its Martin, I am a gamer and a writer. I love exploring games of varied genres and writing blogs about them.