In this One Piece Odyssey guide we will show you everything you need to know to defeat the Colossus of Fire boss in One Piece Odyssey.
One Piece Odyssey is Bandai Namco’s new RPG to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Eiichiro Oda’s manga. This title combines essential features of the JRPG genre with the unique elements of the One Piece world.
On the Mysterious Island we will find a lot of rare monsters and bosses that we can fight against. These enemies are much tougher, and even bigger than normal enemies. Next we will show you everything you need to know to defeat the Colossus of Fire, one of the first bosses in One Piece Odyssey.
Location of the Colossus of Fire in One Piece Odyssey
You will be able to find this random boss while roaming the South Forest location. In order to get to it, you must first have unlocked the character of the pirate hunter Zoro by rescuing Nami from the Beast.
Attacks and item type
The Fire Colossus is a boss with a type of power element, and all attacks from him will deal power damage, as well as fire damage (which is pretty obvious). This boss can use two different attacks in battle:
- Solar Heat Wave: The Colossus will shoot a beam of fire in a straight line that will eventually explode. This attack will deal 230 damage to your characters.
- Burning Truth: The Colossus will slam its torch into the ground to land a ground slam that deals around 150 damage to your characters.
Recommended characters for battle
By the time you go to fight the Colossus of Fire, you will have already unlocked all the characters. However, it is important that for this battle you use Technique Type and Battle Type characters. We recommend that you use Luffy, Zoro, Robin and Chopper.
Zoro and Robin’s abilities will play an important role in the battle, dealing massive amounts of damage to the Colossus of Fire. Meanwhile, Luffy and Chopper will be able to absorb much of the damage dealt by the boss.
Strategy to beat the Colossus of fire in One Piece Odyssey
There are different ways to defeat the Fire Colossus from One Piece Odyssey, however we recommend that you follow the steps below to succeed in this battle:
- With Zoro he uses the Rashomon ability and with Robin the Eighty Fleurs Four Hand Shock ability. Both abilities will deal a large amount of damage to the boss.
- You can also use Gomu gomu no bazooka with Luffy to deal a decent amount of damage.
- If any character loses all of their health points during the battle, use Chopper’s Resurrection ability to heal them.
So far our tips guide to defeat the boss Colossus of fire in One Piece Odyssey. If you are thinking of buying the game, but you can’t decide, we recommend that you try its demo first, here we explain how to get it. If you have already taken that step, we also leave you our guide to level up easily.