Aside from new features added through Ultimate Team DLC (such as Swaps for Future Stars or Richarlison Moments), FIFA 23 undergoes adjustments from time to time via patches. The video game’s seventh update has been revealed.
Because it will be available first on PC, cross-play with PS5 and Xbox Series X|S will be blocked until the consoles receive the patch. Users of the PC version will be able to play with the others once the update is released for those platforms.
There are few gameplay adjustments and a few bug fixes. Above importantly, they will address the vexing problem of the Ultimate Team transfer market. When you did a search with filters and saw the available products, it immediately reset the filters if you moved backwards.
When purchasing players, you might prevent the aforementioned failure by entering the squad area and searching the market using L1 (LB on Xbox). But, in any case, it is a good thing that they fixed this defect because it affected me a lot (or so I thought). For example, if you wanted to buy a chemistry style, you had to refresh all the criteria every time the search price changed.
The following is a list of the new features in FIFA 23’s seventh update. Because they have said that it would first be accessible on PC, we anticipate that it will be available there very soon, but it may take a few days to allow the download of the patch from PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. And we don’t know if it will be available on the PS4 or Xbox One; we assume it will, but it hasn’t been formally confirmed.
What Has Changed in FIFA 23 Update 7?
- They change the positioning of the squad that will take a corner (for the one who is attacking, not the one who defends). Taller players will be more likely to be in attacking position.
- They help referees decide when to blow for offside when the attacking player is distant from the area where the ball is placed.
- Fixed an issue in which the ball carrier could not make a pass despite our instructions in some rare cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused some draw animations to play incorrectly in unusual circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in which we would urge the player to shoot from the outside but the player would refuse.
- When seeing available players after performing a search with filters, the filters are erased when you return.
- Players were occasionally presented inaccurately in the FIFA 23 Ultimate Team menu’s transfer recommendations. This problem appears to have been resolved.
General, Audio, and Visual
- They add the possibility for users to download visual elements such as balls or kits (among others) without the need for an update of the title. It would be an automatic update that would take place when starting FIFA 23 or entering game modes. When the update occurs, we will see a message on the screen. And we will have the option to cancel it, although some of them might be necessary to play online.
- They update some equipments, shields, images of players and tifos.
- They fix the error by which, if you set a maximum limit of matches, the message that appeared when you reached it could not be closed.
- In some save screens, EA Social was available even though it shouldn’t be. This would have been fixed by now.
- In the PC version, they have fixed a stability issue related to the anti-cheat system. It seems that it prevented the game from starting in some cases.