By combining many elements, Escape From Tarkov has successfully attracted many gamers. Apart from FPS, the game integrates elements of RPG, MMO and Survival. What’s more, the game is quite Hardcore with the tryhard game community. Some time ago Battlestate Games has prepared a standalone project titled Escape From Tarkov: Arena and finally has provided the latest information for the game.
Via Battlestate Games’ Christmas Day stream, the devs talked about the latest details for Tarkov Arena after going missing without any meaningful news since its announcement last June. In addition, the staff has also released several photos of the game. Here is the latest information for the game.
- Will carry the concept of PvPvE.
- There are 3 main modes, TeamFight, Last Hero, and Shootout.
- Teamfight is basically just like Team Deathmatch with 3v3 or 5v5 mode.
- Last Hero has the same concept as free-for-allthere are no friends, all are enemies.
- Shootout is a tournament mode that can be played with friends, each team or solo must collect points each round to win. However, there is a possibility that this mode will be revised considering that the game itself is still Alpha Build.
- Buy weapons and equipment for loadout
Judging from the points above, it is clear that Tarkov Arena is trying to expand their fanbase. By reducing elements like Escape From Tarkov like looting, inventory management as well as skills to use terrain map.
Tarkov Arena is definitely suitable for casual gamers who want hardcore moments. Even so, mechanism damage limbs are still there Tarkov Arena. In short, every bullet that hits the body, such as an arm, leg, or head, will have different damage and effects.
#tarkovarena #EscapefromTarkov pic.twitter.com/oQbdfI57QF
— Escape from Tarkov ARENA (@tarkovarena) December 29, 2022
Escape From Tarkov: Arena itself is still under development with no information on when the game will be released except for a closed beta test that was held last September.
But considering that Battlestate has provided a lot of information, we should hear information about when the game will be released in the near future. Don’t forget to check the information about the game.
Hi, its Martin, I am a gamer and a writer. I love exploring games of varied genres and writing blogs about them.